There are two easy ways to beat the queue’s this year, and get hold of the beer you have got your eye on.
1. Sign up to CAMRA and attend on the Thursday afternoon session. This session is for CAMRA members and invited guests only, so will be much quieter. Visit http://www.camra.org.uk/joinus for more information on signing up.
2. Come along to the Friday or Saturday afternoon session. Both of these are quieter than the evening slots, and we also have some entertainment on.
Don’t forget the session times for the festival, with admission times are:
Thursday 10th April – 2.00pm to 5.00pm (invited guests + CAMRA members only) – Admission Free to members
- Thursday 10th April – 6.00pm to 11.00pm – Admission £3, CAMRA members free
- Friday 11th April – 12.00 noon to 4.00pm – Admission £3, CAMRA members free
- Friday 11th April – 5.00pm to 11.00pm – Admission £5, CAMRA members £3
- Saturday 12th April – 12.00 noon to 4.00pm – Admission £3, CAMRA members free
- Saturday 12th April – 5.00pm to 11.00pm – Admission £4, CAMRA members £2
Don’t forget, you can join CAMRA at the festival, and benefit from the reduced entry fee!